- Air Conditioning Service
- Batteries Replacement
- Belts and Hoses
- Brake Service & Systems
- Computerized Engine Analysis
- Cooling System Maintenance
- CV & Drive Axles
- Fuel Injection Services
- Headlight Restoration
- Oil, Lube, & Filter
- Shocks & Struts
- Tire Rotation
- Yes we do all fleet work for several local businesses and contract with several used car lots.
- We offer reduced rates for contract work (reduced towing, reduced part prices and reduced labor rates)
- For general services we only do American Brands (Chevy, Dodge, Ford, etc…)
- For Special Serves we do American and Foreign made cars.
COMPLETE ENGINE BUILD – STROKER/DESTROKE
Apex performance is recently branded and family-owned. We bring to you all your automotive repair, custom tuning, and towing needs. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service.
Our services include oil changes to engine replacements, we have you covered, whatever your need is. We have the capabilities to give you a basic tune-up, fix an oil leak, or any leak that you may have. We change radiators and thermostats. Not sure what is going on with your vehicle?
ALUMINUM/STEEL WELDING AND FABRICATION
With in-house, custom fabrication available (either MIG or TIG), the sky’s the limit! This could range from custom built headers and turbo kits to fit your application; to making a simple bracket to hold a catch can. Short list of common fabrication requests we often perform:
- BOV flange on up pipe or intercooler end tank
- Custom made motor mounts
- Custom built headers
- Custom hot and cold side piping for turbo kits
- Misc bracketry or bracing
- Custom seat brackets for racing seats
- Custom cold air intakes for Hi-Ram or other aftermarket intake applications
- Subframe bracing for drag applications
STANDALONE PCM CONVERSION
Standalone ecu conversions is one of the more complex of the services we offer here at apex performance. This entails taking a modern vehicle with an ecu controlling all the engine/trans functions and installing a standalone control unit like a fuel tech, holley, aem, or any of the other manufacturers for these units. This kind of conversion can be straightforward until you get into integration.
RETRO MOTOR SWAPS (LS, HEMI, COYOTE)
At Apex Performance we specialize in retro engine swaps. This means putting a modern fuel injected engine and transmission package neatly into something it never came in. Could be another modern platform (LS in a Mustang) or it could include putting a 5.0 Coyote in an old F100 pickup. Perhaps a 6.2 Hellcat into an old Dodge Dart. Point is whatever the swap is we can help facilitate and see it through. These swaps are so much more than putting in motors and transmissions.
INJECTOR CLEANING SERVICES
Our two-step injector cleaning service includes both testing and ultrasonic cleaning:
- Uniformity/Sprayability Test: To test the uniformity of injection amount of each injector and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of a backlight. This test is also for reverse flush (top feed injectors only)
- Leakage Test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of the injector under system pressure (top feed injectors only)
- Injecting Flow Test: To check the injection amount of the injectors in 15 seconds of constant injection (top feed injectors only)
PERFORMANCE PART INSTALLATION
Finding a trustworthy shop to take on your aftermarket part installation can be a daunting task. Here at apex we acknowledge that and try to make it as simple as possible. From providing pick up and transportation to our shop. To be a one stop shop for all your installation needs we try and cover all the obstacles. We try to keep our inventory full of the “little things” needed for most big installs like fuel system needs. We have an incredible inventory of an fittings, hoses, lines and in all sizes. This is one example of what is needed when installing an aftermarket fuel rail for your new intake manifold.
- GM Gen 3 98-06 $350
- Gen 4 07-14 $400
- Gen 5 15-17 $550
- Gen 6 18+ $1100+ Labor
GM unlock service for 17+ subject to availability
- Ford 02-14 $450
- 15-18 $550
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Whether you have a car that’s been sitting a little too long or a fleet that needs a basic check, Apex can get your vehicle back on the road quickly.